1906 Edward VII Gold Half Sovereign Coin In Near Extremely Fine Condition
1906 EDWARD VII GOLD HALF SOVEREIGN COIN IN NEAR EXTREMELY FINE CONDITION. THIS COIN WEIGHS APPROX 3.98 GRAMS OF 22 CARAT GOLD. This item is in the category "Coins\Bullion/Bars\Gold Bullion\Coins". The seller is "dorsetcoinco" and is located in this country: GB.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Coin: UK Half Sovereign
- Fineness: 0.9167
- Certification: Uncertified
- Precious Metal Content per Unit: 0.117
- Unit Quantity: 1
- Grade: AEF
- Brand: BNTA
- Year: 1906
- Brand/Mint: British Royal Mint
- Total Precious Metal Content: 0.117